Nexxt Spine reached the milestone of over 11,000 NEXXT MATRIXX® 3D-printed porous interbody products sold.
NEXXT MATRIXX implants feature:
- Varied pore openings of 300, 500 and 700μm designed to support vascularization and osteogenesis
- 7μm surface roughness designed to increase osteoblast differentiation, production of angiogenic factors, and surface osteointegration
- 75% Porous, open titanium architecture developed for increased volume for potential boney in-growth, greater surface area and nutrient exchange
- A modulus of elasticity engineered to be comparable to PEEK devices leading to a more physiological product.
- 700μm A/P and lateral lattice geometry designed to provide robust radiographic imaging unimpeded by reducing overall titanium material and device density.
NEXXT MATRIXX products are designed for varying anatomies and surgical approaches, including recent launches of the NEXXT MATRIXX Lateral, ALIF and Stand Alone ALIF interbody systems.
“Rapid surgeon adoption of Nexxt Spine’s NEXXT MATRIXX® portfolios are a direct result of our commitment to constantly innovate and develop products designed to optimize spinal fusion procedures,” said Jim Abraham, Chief Operating Officer of Nexxt Spine.