Pinnacle Spine launched the InFill® Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) device, compatible with the InFill Graft Delivery System.
The platform allows surgeons to deliver an optimal volume of graft to the implant in situ without disrupting placement of the interbody device, thus supporting maximum bone graft-to-endplate contact.
Features of the ALIF device include:
- Optimization for use in the L5/S1 space
- Gently bulleted nose for ease of insertion
- Option for in situ delivery of bone graft material to ensure a more complete fill
- Large graft chamber to facilitate formation of robust fusion column
- Aggressive tooth design to prevent device displacement
- Large surface area to provide maximum contact with apophyseal ring, helping to restore and maintain disc space/height
- Tantalum rod markers to provide radiographic visualization of interbody device orientation/placement
In early 2Q16, Pinnacle announced its first international patent in China, which followed receipt of three U.S. patents on the InFill system.
Sources: Pinnacle Spine Group, ORTHOWORLD Inc.