Orthopedic M&A transactions slowed after the pandemic due to inflated valuations and market disruption. As the market evolves, we’re also seeing more transactions outside the spine segment.
Stay on top of the industry’s consolidation trend with our refreshed orthopedic M&A Tracker. We’ve made it easier than ever to integrate decades of transactions into your own analysis. Here’s what you get when you purchase the Tracker:
- Raw data for over 550 transactions going back to 1993
- Transaction type, value, and sales multiple where available
- Segment information for all transactions since 2016
- Prebuilt executive summary tables and charts
- The regularly updated file available to download for one year
Last Update: 10/25/2023