In2Bones commenced U.S. launch of the Hercules™ Suture Anchor System and AlloAid® Wedges for lower extremity surgeries.
The Hercules Suture Anchor includes two PEEK-based implant families: Fully-Threaded and Knotless. Both anchor families feature proprietary, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sutures that enable a strong, repair.
Highlights of the Hercules Suture Anchor System include:
- Radiolucent PEEK material with modulus similar to cortical bone
- Specific sizing for versatile applications, with excellent pullout strength
- Unique, Knotless Suture Anchor enabling tensioning after implantation
- Proprietary BightForce™ Suture featuring a smooth, silk-like suture surface that is gentle on soft tissues and surgeon gloves, and remains flexible and pliable throughout the repair procedure
- Anchors delivered sterile and assembled for increased O.R. efficiency
The wedges are sized specifically for Cotton and Evans Osteotomies.
Hercules Suture Anchor and AlloAid Wedge Systems provide pull-through sales opportunities in previously unaddressed areas of the In2Bones portfolio of products. They are delivered pre-sterilized and O.R.-ready.