ChoiceSpine received FDA 510(k) clearance to market the Triton Sacroiliac Joint Fixation System.
Triton SI Joint fixation is a 3D-printed screw intended for sacroiliac joint fixation for conditions including degenerative sacroiliitis and sacroiliac joint disruption. The system features ChoiceSpine’s propriety BioBond™, porous structure technology. The cannulated screw allows for in situ graft delivery with open and porous graft windows designed to promote bone growth. Triton offers three screw diameters: 8mm secondary, 12mm primary, and 14mm revision with lengths 30-65mm in 5mm increments.
The Triton SI Joint Fixation System includes:
- Open and porous graft openings for continuous porosity
- Cannulated screws to allow for in-situ graft delivery to promote bone growth
- Secure driver interface and internal threads for driver retention
- Simple and easy-to-use instrumentation designed to reduce surgical steps in the operating room
- Sterilized 3D-printed screws to maximize patient safety
Source: ChoiceSpine LLC