Integra LifeSciences Reports 3Q16 Revenue
ORTHOWORLD estimates Integra LifeSciences' (IART) 3Q16 orthopaedic revenue at US $27.7MM, +15.4% from 3Q15 as-reported.
ORTHOWORLD estimates 3Q16 segment sales and growth on an as-reported basis, as follows.
- Joint Reconstruction Extremities $5.7MM, +16.6%
- Trauma $22.0MM, +15.1%
- Growth primarily driven by contributions from Salto acquisition; excluding the acquisition, extremity hardware sales “up slightly” and led by Titan shoulder recon
- Salto ankle and Futura toe revenue ~$3.2MM in 3Q16 and ~$10.5MM YTD
- Expecting early 2017 decisions on 2H17 ex-U.S. rights to Salto (recall that IART’s acquisition of Tornier’s Salto ankle and Futura toe products included an option to purchase ex-U.S. rights to certain products) Preparing for global full market launch of Cadence ankle and expanding surgeon education for Cadence and Salto systems
- Received FDA 510(k) clearance within quarter for Titan Reverse Shoulder
- Announced successful completion of initial procedures using the Cadence Total Ankle in Europe
Sources: Integra LifeSciences Corporation; ORTHOWORLD Inc.