BARE BONES content is posted to these pages in real time.
Monthly compilations are available in PDF form.
Product / Company Performance
DJO Global 3Q16 Revenue
DJO Global posted 3Q16 revenue of US $287.2MM, +3.2% vs. 3Q15. Growth is as-reported.
ORTHOWORLD estimates 3Q16 segment sales and growth on an as-reported basis as follows:
- Joint Reconstruction $50.2MM, +12.6%
- Hips $11.7MM, +4.9%
- Knees $13.5MM, +21.2%
- Extremities $25.0MM, +12.2%
- Other $237.0MM, +1.4% (Includes Bracing/Vascular, Recovery Sciences and also International revenue not already attributed to Joint Recon)
- Strong performance in Surgical Implants: shoulder, hip and knee growing far ahead of the market
- Growth driven by major product launches, including the Altivate shoulder, EMPOWR 3D and EMPOWR PS knees
- Anniversaried the acquisition of bone cement and elbow from Biomet
- Organically, excluding bone cement and elbow, Surgical Implant sales grew +28% driven by continued strength in core product lines, with growth rates at 23% in shoulders, 69% knees, 23% hips
Sources: DJO Global, Inc.; ORTHOWORLD Inc.
This article is a Member-only item of content. Members, please log in to read the complete post.
If you are not yet a Member, click here
to learn more about purchasing ORTHOWORLD Membership.