BARE BONES content is posted to these pages in real time.
Monthly compilations are available in PDF form.
Product / Company Performance
Amplitude Surgical Posts Quarterly Revenue
€22.0MM (~US $24.5MM), +16.2%
ORTHOWORLD estimates 2Q16 segment revenue and as-reported growth as follows.
- Joint Reconstruction ~$23.3MM, +16.1% (France ~$14.4MM, +12.0%; ex-France ~$10.3MM, +25.3%)
- Hips ~$7.9MM, +15.5%
- Knees ~$14.1MM, +16.3%
- Extremities Recon ~$1.2MM, +18.6%
- Orthobiologics ~$1.2MM, +18.7%
- Growth in France driven by new customers
- Substantial growth attributed to Benelux and Brazil, with ~$0.15MM from South African subsidiary (open for under four months)
- Filed for FDA 510(k) clearance to market the ANATOMIC posterior-stabilized knee
Sources: Amplitude Surgical; ORTHOWORLD Inc.
This article is a Member-only item of content. Members, please log in to read the complete post.
If you are not yet a Member, click here
to learn more about purchasing ORTHOWORLD Membership.